UT Preliminary Campus Deadline for all UK and Ireland opportunities: rolling deadline
Final Campus Deadline for all UK and Ireland opportunities: August 25, 2014
All application materials must be uploaded to on-line application systems, including personal statement, program of interest statement, and as many letters of recommendation as possible. Printed materials may be submitted to Nichole Fazio-Veigel by 5:00 p.m. EST on the day of the campus deadline: ONSF, Baker Center Suite 130.
Campus interviews for the UK opportunities will occur during the first two weeks of September. Any UT student or alumni applying for more than one UK post-graduate nominate and fully endorse applicants for the British Marshal, Rhodes, Mitchell, Gates-Cambridge, and NIH Oxford-Cambridge Scholars Program.
UT Alumni are eligible to apply for any of the UK and Ireland post-graduate funding opportunities. However, some programs have stated age-restrictions. Consult their respective websites for further details. All current students and alumni must apply through UT in order to be selected for formal endorsement as a UT nominee.
Final National Deadlines
- American Rhodes Scholarship: October 1, 2014
- British Marshall Scholarship: October 1, 2014
- Gates-Cambridge Scholarship: October 15 (US students), December 2 (International students), 2014
- George Mitchell Scholarship: October 1, 2014
- NIH Oxford-Cambridge Scholars Program: December 1, 2014