The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is one of the most prestigious international scholarships in the world and provides full funding for graduate study at the University of Cambridge.
Gates Cambridge alumni are increasingly taking on national and international leadership roles and applying their knowledge and skills to improve the lives of others.
If you are interested in applying for the Gates Cambridge this year, please complete ONSF’s 2021 DECLARATION OF INTENT FORM today! ONSF will then follow up with you to schedule a consultation over Zoom and get you started on the application summer drafting process.
National application deadline: October
- Be eligible to be admitted to Cambridge
- Academic excellence, leadership potential, and commitment to improving the lives of others
- The submission of application for admission as a postgraduate to the University of Cambridge (submit at the same time as the Gates Cambridge application)
- A personal statement (1,000 words)
- A description of the program of study; the program, faculty, research institute of choice at Cambridge, description of other resources available exclusively at Cambridge, and why the UK
- Two letters of recommendation, plus a third personal reference
- Official transcripts and a complete online application