The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is one of the most prestigious international scholarships in the world and provides full funding for graduate study at the University of Cambridge.
Gates Cambridge alumni are increasingly taking on national and international leadership roles and applying their knowledge and skills to improve the lives of others.
After reading through the information found on this page, you must first complete an ONSF Pre-Application found here, by May 14, 2018.
National Deadline: TBA
- Be eligible to be admitted to Cambridge
- Academic excellence, leadership potential, and commitment to improving the lives of others
- The submission of application for admission as a postgraduate to the University of Cambridge (submit at the same time as the Gates Cambridge application)
- A personal statement (1,000 words)
- A description of the program of study; the program, faculty, research institute of choice at Cambridge, description of other resources available exclusively at Cambridge, and why the UK
- Two letters of recommendation, plus a third personal reference
- Official transcripts and a complete online application
Initiate the application process for the Gates Cambridge by meeting with ONSF and completing the UT Campus Pre-Application.