The Marshall Scholarship awards full support to approximately 40 students for up to three years of study in any discipline at any university in the United Kingdom.
After reading through the information found on this page, you must first complete an ONSF Pre-Application found here, by May 14, 2018.
Campus Deadline: TBA
National Deadline: TBA
- U.S. Citizenship
- Hold at least one undergraduate degree from a university in the United States
- GPA not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree
- Have not studied for or hold a degree from a British University of GCSE or A Levels taken at school in the UK.
- Exceptionally strong academic record, leadership potential, and ambassadorial potential
- A personal statement (1,000 words)
- A description of the program of study; the institution(s) of choice, and why the UK
- Four letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts and a complete online application
- UT letter of endorsement following campus interview and selection as campus nominee
To initiate the UT campus application process for the Marshall Scholarship, you must complete the campus pre-application and meet with ONSF.