The National Institutes of Health Oxford-Cambridge Scholarship is a fast-track, individualized doctoral training program for outstanding science students committed to biomedical research careers.
Students selected for admission to the program have already developed an advanced scientific background by having engaged in research as undergraduates.
After reading through the information found on this page, you must first complete an ONSF Pre-Application found here, by May 14, 2018.
National Deadline: TBA
- A U.S. Citizen
- Must be eligible for acceptance at the University of Oxford
- Must be eligible for acceptance at the University of Cambridge
- A personal statement (1,000 words); a description of the program of study; why Oxford and Cambridge, and why the UK
- Four letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts and a complete online application
- If accepted to program, students must submit their GRE/MCAT scores
- UT endorsement following campus interview and selection as campus nominee
To initiate the UT campus application process for the NIH Ox-Cam Scholarship, you must contact ONSF.