The Marshall Scholarship awards full support to approximately 40 students for up to three years of study in any discipline at any university in the United Kingdom.
Campus Deadline: September 5, 2017
National Deadline: October 2, 2017
- U.S. Citizenship
- Hold at least one undergraduate degree from a university in the United States
- GPA not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree
- Have not studied for or hold a degree from a British University of GCSE or A Levels taken at school in the UK.
- Exceptionally strong academic record, leadership potential, and ambassadorial potential
- A personal statement (1,000 words)
- A description of the program of study; the institution(s) of choice, and why the UK
- Four letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts and a complete online application
- UT letter of endorsement following campus interview and selection as campus nominee
To initiate the UT campus application process for the Marshall Scholarship, you must complete the campus pre-application and meet with ONSF.