Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Only individuals who are United States citizens at the time of application will be considered.
- Applicants must be in the junior year of undergraduate study (or equivalent).
- Applicants must be expecting to receive their bachelor’s degree in Spring 2015.
- Winners are expected to enroll in a two-year, full-time master’s degree program in an academic field relevant to the work of the Foreign Service.
- The Fellowship does not fund law or joint law degree programs.
- Only U.S. institutions based in the U.S. are eligible.
- Applicants must be available to fulfill the summer internship obligations
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of application
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale must be maintained throughout participation in the program.